Now this should make for an exciting event! Join us in Weeping, NE, for the Cass County GOP Debate at 5pm TOMORROW!
There are a few things to take note of we’d like to draw your attention to:
1. Neither Herbster nor Pillen will be taking the time to join the discussion. If it can’t be bought, they don’t seem to have the time…
2. Michael Connely has recently introduced several initiatives, and many more to come, for the people to choose to add to the ballot if enough signatures are recieved. You can read more at MichaelConnely.org
3. Brett Lindstrom has always been supportive of our work and the work of other grassroots groups fighting for our Freedoms. His voting record isn’t perfect but he’s always been open to information and We the People’s voice. VoteLindstrom.com
4. Breland Ridenour has long been our top pick. He is not shy to stand up in a room that majorly isn’t on his side. When he joined us at the Learning Community meeting he was booed by the opposition, yet he continued on strong. RidenourForGovernor.com
5. Theresa Thibodeau is the newest to declare her run for Governor, but not the newest to this race. She began as the running mate to Herbster and after a few months of touring on his behalf left his campaign. She now has jumped in the race herself! No site found.