Haven’t signed up yet as a NAGO member?
Register today to join our community!
Welcome NAGO members,
Thus far NAGO has been present at City Council and Board of Health meetings for:
Omaha (passed), Papillion (failed), O’Neil (passed Resolution), Beatrice (passed), Blair (failed), Seward (passed), York (passed), Wahoo (failed), Lincoln (passed), Auburn (passed Proclamation), Bellevue (passed)
NAGO will support every city/county of NE that faces unconstitutional mandates – please contact a NAGO leader to have a meeting added to the schedule.
NAGO will be compiling a support list as well as working to find and encourage citizens to run for office in their local communities.
NAGO currently supports:
- Denise Bradshaw – Westside School Board
- Chris Snyder – Elkhorn School Board
- Luther Starks – Elkhorn School Board
- Elina Newman – Lincoln City Council
- Mike Tiedeman – Papillion City Council
- Ward 2
- Lance Molina – Gretna City Council 2022
- Allie French – State Legislature 2022
- Bryce Lukowski – State Legislature 2022 – District 12
- Donald Bonsworth – State Legislature 2022
- Tyler Cappel – State Legislature 2022 – District 44
- Zack Ringer – State Legislature 2024
- Breland Ridenour – Governor of Nebraska 2022
- Michael Connely – Governor of Nebraska 2022
*If you have an interest in running, know someone who should be running or are aware of a worthwhile candidate please contact a NAGO leader.
NAGO supports other groups dedicated to issues related to government overreach.
- Nebraska Stands Up!
- Nebraska Patriots
- Seward Patriots
- LNK Recall
- Freedom Fighters of Western Nebraska
- Papillion Patriots
- Wolf Pack of NE
- No Mask GI
- Republican Liberty Caucus of Nebraska
- Freedom Rally USA
- Nebraska Firearm Owners Association
- Nebraskans for Founders’ Values
- Nebraska Freedom Coalition
- Face Friendly Nebraska
NAGO will support the events and calls to action of all groups that align with the rules of this group, to be peaceful, respectful and fully law abiding, and that aims to Preserve our Liberty.
Consider donating for signs, supporting team calls to action, growth for the future, and the facilitation of public outreach and educational distribution.
Thank you for Joining Us and helping to Preserve Our Liberty!