One year later…
The adverse reactions reported following covid-19 injection have not only exploded over the last year, but surpassed ALL vaccine adverse reactions reported for at least the last 32 years.
At this point in time, the experimental covid-19 injections are producing 185,540% more cases, and 4,768% more deaths, than ALL FDA-approved vaccines. (Source)
For those who tell you that the Covid-19 injection is authorized, approved or licensed remind them of these facts, especially if they are considering that the covid-19 injection is a good idea for children:
The injections are still in Stage 3 Clinical Trials that do not finish until early 2023:
Currently given Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), Conditional Marketing Authorization (CMA) etc. all these terms mean they are only being used because of an “emergency” situation. These injections have not been fully licensed anywhere in the world.
The public should only begin to use drugs or vaccines that are in Stage 4 clinical trials
Pfizer tells us this: Stage 3 not normal
The animals trials for coronavirus vaccines have always failed because the animals got sick and/or died:
Studies in Ferrets: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0035421
The initial trials were short and flawed:
What is the latest scientific evidence saying on the efficacy/ effectiveness of these experimental injections:
Absolute Risk Reduction i.e. the true impact that the injection itself was shown to have at reducing your chances of getting sick with Covid-19 was just 0.84% for Pfizer and 1.28% for AZ (per the Lancet study linked below).
The injections have numerous serious and fatal short term side effects and no long term safety data.
Link Adverse Reaction: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions
Furthermore, a major law firm confirms the FDA deceived America️, there is NO approved covid-19 injection currently on the market.
In their press release the law firm further clarifies:
“Albeit confusing, and probably intentionally so, this summarizes the current status of the Pfizer-BioNTech shots:
- ️All existing Pfizer vials (in the hundreds of millions), remain under the federal Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) (meaning people have the “option to accept or refuse”);
- The third or “booster” Pfizer shot is identical to the above and remains under the EUA with limited use to certain categories of people;
- BioNTech received FDA approval for people ages 16 and above under the name Comirnaty, but there are no Comirnaty doses available in the United States;
- In other words, there is currently NO FDA approved COVID-19 injection available anywhere in the United States. Every COVID shot in America remains under the EUA law and thus people have the “option to accept or refuse” them; and
- Even when an FDA approved COVID shot becomes available, individuals are protected by federal law and many states laws from being forced to get these shots based on their sincere religious beliefs or conscience rights.
In Summary: Final Points to Consider Regarding the Covid-19 Injections.
1. The Covid-19 injections are mRNA vaccines. mRNA vaccines are a completely new type of vaccine. No mRNA vaccine has ever been licensed for human use before. In essence, we have very little idea what to expect from this injection on the long-term. They are quickly proving to not be effective nor safe.
2. Traditional vaccines simply introduce pieces of a virus to stimulate an immune reaction. The new mRNA vaccines are completely different. It actually injects (transfects) molecules of synthetic genetic material from non-humans sources into our cells. Once in the cells, the genetic material interacts with our transfer RNA (tRNA) to make a foreign protein that supposedly teaches the body to destroy the virus being coded for. Note that these newly created proteins are not regulated by our own DNA, and are thus completely foreign to our cells. What they are fully capable of doing is unknown.
3. The mRNA molecule is vulnerable to destruction. So, in order to protect the fragile mRNA strands while they are being inserted into our DNA they are coated with PEGylated lipid nanoparticles. This coating hides the mRNA from our immune system which ordinarily would kill any foreign material injected into the body. PEGylated lipid nanoparticles have been used in several different drugs for years. Because of their effect on immune system balance, several studies have shown them to induce allergies and autoimmune diseases. Additionally, PEGylated lipid nanoparticles have been shown to trigger their own immune reactions, and to cause damage to the liver.
4. These experimental injections are additionally contaminated with aluminum, mercury, and possibly formaldehyde. The manufacturers have not yet disclosed what other toxins they contain.
5. Since viruses mutate frequently, the chance of any vaccine working for more than a year is unlikely. That is why the flu vaccine changes every year. This fact shines a bright light on the major flop of the covid-19 injections as they push a 4th booster in a years time.
6. Absolutely no long term safety studies will have been done to ensure that any of these experimental injections don’t cause the cancer, seizures, heart disease, allergies, and autoimmune diseases seen with other vaccines. If you ever wanted to be guinea pig for Big Pharma, now is your golden opportunity.
7. Many experts question whether the mRNA technology is ready for prime time. In November 2020, Dr. Peter Jay Hotez said of the new mRNA vaccines, “I worry about innovation at the expense of practicality because they [the mRNA vaccines] are weighted toward technology platforms that have never made it to licensure before.” Dr. Hotez is Professor of Pediatrics and Molecular Virology & Microbiology at Baylor College of Medicine, where he is also Director of the Texas Children’s Hospital Center for Vaccine Development.
8. Michal Linial, PhD is a Professor of Biochemistry. Because of her research and forecasts on COVID-19, Dr. Linial has been widely quoted in the media. She recently stated, “I won’t be taking it [the mRNA vaccine] immediately – probably not for at least the coming year. We have to wait and see whether it really works. We will have a safety profile for only a certain number of months, so if there is a long-term effect after two years, we cannot know.”
9. In November 2020, The Washington Post reported on hesitancy among healthcare professionals in the United States to the mRNA vaccines, citing surveys which reported that: “some did not want to be in the first round, so they could wait and see if there are potential side effects”, and that “doctors and nurses want more data before championing vaccines to end the pandemic”. To this date tens if not hundreds of thousands have walked away from their jobs due to mandates in the workplace, as well as school.
10. Since the time the death rate from Covid-19 resumed to the normal flu death rate way back in early September of 2020, the covid pandemic has been over. Therefore, at that point in time no vaccine was ever needed. The current scare tactics regarding “escalating cases” is based on a PCR test that prior to being recalled would exceed 34 amplifications causing +90% false positive rate unless it is performed between the 3rd and 5th day after the first day of symptoms. It is 100% inaccurate in people with no symptoms. This is well established in the scientific literature. The current scare tactics regarding “excess hospitalizations and deaths” are more related to adverse reactions than viral injury.
11. The other reason you don’t need a vaccine for COVID-19 is that substantial community immunity has already taken place in the United States. This is the primary reason for the end of the pandemic.
144 Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity to Covid-19: Documented, Linked, and Quoted: https://brownstone.org/articles/79-research-studies-affirm-naturally-acquired-immunity-to-covid-19-documented-linked-and-quoted/
12. Anyone who after reading all this still wants to get injected with the mRNA vaccine, should at the very least have their blood checked for COVID-19 antibodies. There is no need for a vaccine in persons already naturally immunized.