1. Must be Peaceful, Respectful and Fully Law Abiding (#1 Rule of NAGO) – Not to be confused with complying to tyrannical or overreaching law.
2. Supports and Participates in NAGO Calls to Action
PASS. Ridenour and his family have supported and participated in NAGO Calls to Action even prior to his announcement that he was running for office.
3. Supports Individual Freedoms
PASS. Ridenour has been extremely supportive of individual freedoms including, 2nd Amendment Rights, Medical Freedoms, Removing the indoctrination from our public schools, among various issues.
4. Supports and Participates with Liberty Minded NE Grassroots Efforts – Team Player
PASS. Ridenour has attended meetings and events for other grassroots groups including but not limited to, Freedom Rally USA and We the Parents.
5. Attends Local Meetings
PASS. Ridenour has attended local school board meetings, GOP meetings, events, and forums, as well as other local groups while traveling across the state.
6. Presents a Sense of Patriotism
PASS. Ridenour exuberates Patriotism. His speaking engagements often leave people with the sense of rising up to preserve our freedoms and get involved.
7. Outspoken/Well-spoken on Inalienable Rights
PASS. Ridenour has had no hesitation in speaking out on the importance of standing up for our inalienable rights. Even in a room of hostile opposition, Breland is able to articulate a well conveyed message in support of American values.
8. Doesn’t Cater to False Narratives
PASS. Ridenour has yet to slip up on any issue that might be considered catering to a false narrative.
9. Acts/Serves/Talks/Promises in the Best Interest of Others – Type of Leader
PASS. Ridenour not only has shown that he is becoming well-versed in the responsibilities and abilities of serving as our governor, but he also continues to show up to the important local events and meetings that have a direct effect in our communities.
10. Prior Involvement/Achievements in Liberty Minded Efforts or Government
PASS. Prior to the propagated pandemic, Ridenour had no involvement with government or politics. Ridenour has had prior involvement in Liberty-Minded efforts as a life-long constitutionalist and supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights.
Summary of Candidate
Breland Ridenour has fulfilled all of the areas with which we look for in a candidate.
Pertinent Evidence & Observations
- Nebraska Farm Bureau Candidate Forum: Opinion
- Nebraska Governor Race
- April 30th 2A Rally, May 29th MMAMV Global Demonstration, June 5th 2A Freedom Rally/Freedom Rally USA & Nebraska Firearm Owner’s Association
- Healthcare Workers for Medical Freedom Rally – August 23rd & 24th, August 16th – Elkhorn Public School Board Meeting, June 17th – Community Learning Planning Committee Meeting
- September 25th – Students for Medical Freedom Rally
- Dec 11th – 3rd Annual Christmas Party, Nov 20th NE Freedom & MMAMV Rally, Nov 3rd Nationwide Walkout
NAGO In-Person Interactions
***Updates may occur in the future.