1. Must be Peaceful, Respectful and Fully Law Abiding (#1 Rule of NAGO) – Not to be confused with complying to tyrannical or overreaching law.
2. Supports and Participates in NAGO Calls to Action
3. Supports Individual Freedoms
PASS/FAIL. Jana has more recently started including individual freedoms in her platform following the positive reception others’ message.
4. Supports and Participates with Liberty Minded NE Grassroots Efforts – Team Player
FAIL. Jana has had no involvement in the local grassroots Liberty Minded group, it’s been expressed that the values and reasoning behind the freedom movement is lost on this candidate.
5. Attends Local Meetings
PASS/FAIL. Prior to Jana running for office she had not attended many if any local meetings.
6. Presents a Sense of Patriotism
FAIL. The lack of Patriotism presented by this candidate directly led to the entrance of a write-in candidate from the local Patriots group to the same race.
7. Outspoken/Well-spoken on Inalienable Rights
PASS/FAIL. Jana has recently adopted more messaging on Inalienable Rights.
8. Doesn’t Cater to False Narratives
PASS/FALSE. Jana has not instilled the confidence in her Patriot community that she will be unwavering in the truth.
9. Acts/Serves/Talks/Promises in the Best Interest of Others – Type of Leader
10. Prior Involvement/Achievements in Liberty Minded Efforts or Government
Summary of Candidate
As NAGO has conducted our vetting it has been made clear that while Jana aligns in the similar NEGOP issues NAGO holds, her community holds doubt that she will be a strong advocate for the serious issues of mandates and preventing further overreach in our local communities.
Pertinent Evidence & Observations
***Updates may occur in the future.