1. Must be Peaceful, Respectful and Fully Law Abiding (#1 Rule of NAGO) – Not to be confused with complying to tyrannical or overreaching law.
2. Supports and Participates in NAGO Calls to Action
3. Supports Individual Freedoms
4. Supports and Participates with Liberty Minded NE Grassroots Efforts – Team Player
FAIL. Following the misinformation provided by a former affiliate. Brenda has chosen to circumvent the leadership structure of a statewide and national effort in order to further her own agenda. Unfortunately, her actions punish the residents of North Platte most, due to a personal dislike for a leader of NAGO.
5. Attends Local Meetings
6. Presents a Sense of Patriotism
7. Outspoken/Well-spoken on Inalienable Rights
8. Doesn’t Cater to False Narratives
9. Acts/Serves/Talks/Promises in the Best Interest of Others – Type of Leader
FALSE. While Brenda has had involvement in her community that would make it look like she is willing to fight the hard fights for our freedom, she has shown that her true intent is to be in charge to further her political aspirations and is unwilling to work with individuals she might disagree with.
10. Prior Involvement/Achievements in Liberty Minded Efforts or Government
PASS/FAIL. Like many of the Voices of Nebraska crowd, their involvement in liberty minded efforts were non-existent until the desire to run for office and patterns of behavior indicate this involvement is being used to further a personal agenda rather than to be a servant of the people.
Summary of Candidate
Brenda Fourtner was once considered a strong conservative candidate. However, her inability to make be a team player in a national effort intended to serve a far greater purpose than her run for legislature, it has become clear that Brenda, while conservative, would have the inability to be an effective senator and leader for her constituents.
Pertinent Evidence & Observations
***Updates may occur in the future.