1. Must be Peaceful, Respectful and Fully Law Abiding (#1 Rule of NAGO) – Not to be confused with complying to tyrannical or overreaching law.
2. Supports and Participates in NAGO Calls to Action
3. Supports Individual Freedoms
4. Supports and Participates with Liberty Minded NE Grassroots Efforts – Team Player
5. Attends Local Meetings
6. Presents a Sense of Patriotism
7. Outspoken/Well-spoken on Inalienable Rights
8. Doesn’t Cater to False Narratives
9. Acts/Serves/Talks/Promises in the Best Interest of Others – Type of Leader
10. Prior Involvement/Achievements in Liberty Minded Efforts or Government
Summary of Candidate
Tyler Cappel presents himself to be a strong Liberty-Minded candidate for State Senator, one that has stood up and speaks out for what is constitutional. Cappel has taken an active role within his community, preserving our liberty, and participating in our calls to action and with our members.
Pertinent Evidence & Observations
Submitted by Tyler Cappel:
“I am the co-founder and chair of the Southwest Nebraska Libertarian Party, which covers Red Willow, Furnas, Gosper and Phelps Counties. This last spring, I presented a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary bill to our county commissioners in Furnas County and helped get it passed. I also coordinated a trap shoot event this last year to raise money for a scholarship fund.
I have served on our community’s Library Board and spent one year as its President during a time when we were planning for a large renovation and organizing a Gala to raise funds for the project. As a personal trainer and business owner in Arapahoe, I organized a 5k color run to raise money for our local library.
I also spent 6 weeks knocking doors for Young Americans for Liberty in Iowa in 2020.”
It is very appreciated that Cappel took the time to provide additional information for deliberation. The active participation among the many duties Cappel holds is certainly commendable.
***Updates may occur in the future.