1. Must be Peaceful, Respectful and Fully Law Abiding (#1 Rule of NAGO) – Not to be confused with complying to tyrannical or overreaching law.
2. Supports and Participates in NAGO Calls to Action
3. Supports Individual Freedoms
4. Supports and Participates with Liberty Minded NE Grassroots Efforts – Team Player
5. Attends Local Meetings
6. Presents a Sense of Patriotism
7. Outspoken/Well-spoken on Inalienable Rights
8. Doesn’t Cater to False Narratives
9. Acts/Serves/Talks/Promises in the Best Interest of Others – Type of Leader
10. Prior Involvement/Achievements in Liberty Minded Efforts or Government
Summary of Candidate
Larry Bolinger running for Attorney General of Nebraska is not even remotely NAGO material.
Pertinent Evidence & Observations
At one point in time Larry did have a higher score due to a few policy ideas that weren’t half bad and indicated a decent amount of knowledge of Nebraska statutes and a fleeting moment of engagement initiated by the candidate. Upon further research over a course of time, we came back to reduce his score after determining he is a proponent for medical mandates and radical curriculum in public schools. As always, we aim to deliver an accurate assessment and are happy to provide an update based on new information as we receive it.
***Updates may occur in the future.